Specifically designed to improve your vector design workflow, this amazing dynamic sketch tool means you can draw more naturally, intuitively and quickly in vector. It’s been proven to increase productivity to such an extent that you can save up to 30% of your time during the initial drawing process, whether you’re a novice or an experienced illustrator.
Draw with a mouse, trackpad, any Wacom device or graphics tablet!
Repeat Sketch Mode
Sketch repeatedly like you would with a pencil to get your required result – DynamicSketch will “average out” your strokes until you like what you see. There is an option to see the all the traces or just the final result.
Editing and Trimming
Want to refine your work? Simply sketch over portions of any existing path or shape. You can also continue drawing from where you left off.
Draw easily by intuitively removing unwanted parts of a path. Do this with just one strike of your mouse or pen.
Automatically joins intersecting paths, allowing shapes to be constructed quickly and easily.
Sketch in a rough circular motion and instantly get a perfect circle in seconds! Draw circles with ease to your heart’s content!
Dynamic Adjustment of Smoothness and Accuracy
Draw a path or a shape and change it dynamically afterwards on a sliding scale for accuracy or smoothness to literally smooth out and minutely adjust your sketches.
- Dynamic results allow for accuracy and smoothness adjustments post-creation
- Edit or continue dynamic or static paths
- Repeat Sketch mode
- Intelligent join
- Gesture trim
- Variable stroke widths (Illustrator CS5+) with extensive speed/pressure/other control options
- Extensive customisation through preferences
Dozens of tutorials and support videos are available here or on YouTube.
- DynamicSketch - Drawing
- DynamicSketch - Repeat sketch
- DynamicSketch - Gesture trimming
- DynamicSketch - Intelligent join
- DynamicSketch - Accuracy and smoothness
- DynamicSketch - Smooth and corner modes
- DynamicSketch - Editing and continuing paths
- DynamicSketch - Variable stroke width
- DynamicSketch - Preferences
- DynamicSketch - Default styles
Hundreds of designers and illustrators rely on DynamicSketch – click a thumbnail to read how!