ColliderScribe provides a simple toolset enabling you to position shapes accurately, placing any object precisely next to another when it touches. Easily and quickly arrange shapes in formations and patterns in just a click!
NEW: Space Fill Feature
Fill single or multiple shapes with selected objects, packing the items for a great result. The live features include uniformity, size rotation, multiplication and release/expand.
NEW: Rotate to Collision Tool
Rotate from a chosen point to collide with selected objects and paths.
UPDATED: Snap to Collisions Tool
Align objects and shapes precisely or place shapes at a certain distance from each other, like mosaic tiles, in no time at all.
UPDATED: Rotate at Collision Tool
Rotate shapes around any path whilst simultaneously colliding. Align objects perfectly just like you would in reality.
Ensures a uniform gap between shapes – just decide what gap you want. Even random sized objects can be evenly offset.
- Snap to collisions
- Rotate at collisions
- Offset spacing
Dozens of tutorials and support videos are available here or on YouTube.
- Essentials | COLLIDERSCRIBE2 | ep.1 Overview
- Essentials | COLLIDERSCRIBE2 | ep. 2 Locating the Tools
- Essentials | COLLIDERSCRIBE2 | ep.3 Snap to Collisions Tool
- Essentials | COLLIDERSCRIBE2 | ep.4 Rotate at Collision Tool
- Essentials | COLLIDERSCRIBE2 | ep.5 Rotate to Collision Tool
- Essentials | COLLIDERSCRIBE2 | ep.6 Space Fill Basics
- Essentials | COLLIDERSCRIBE2 | ep.7 Space Fill Advanced
- ColliderScribe2 + Wacom Cintiq 22 Touch + Astute Graphics plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator
Hundreds of designers and illustrators rely on ColliderScribe – click a thumbnail to read how!