Control color directly within Adobe Illustrator! The core tools are live (non-destructive) with Effects and permanent Filters allowing you to adjust color in Illustrator for vectors, text and embedded images.
Vector halftones for creative and technical artwork to quickly create a perfectly scalable halftone effect based on any underlying artwork. Extensive customization means each halftone “dot” can be circular, square, a line, text characters or any symbol present in the artwork. A range of pre-sets give every possible control needed for posters through to T-shirt design and security printing.
Adjust color using common functions including Curves, Levels and Hue/Saturation to produce PhotoShop equivalent results. Use a comprehensive selection of advanced options for better control of all vector artwork and images directly in Illustrator. For example, automatically remove overprint white and convert rich black to any user defined color, such as pure black and use the automation function for batch processing of artwork.
New in Phantasm v3
Curves and Levels now include control for spot inks and transparency (alpha) channel allowing for direct contour control of drop shadows and more!
Halftone and advanced option presets are now also installed as standard.
Looking for the embedded image editing and pre-press tools?
How to Buy?
Phantasm is available to download for Illustrator CS4 to CS6 on both Mac OS and Windows.
Price and availability
Buy Phantasm to give you that amazing color control for only £49 + VAT (approx. $76 / €58)!
- Color functions available as Filters and live Effects:
- Duotone (including monotone, tritone and quadtone)
- Halftone (vector)
- Colorize mode
- Shift to Color
- Photoshop-compatible color adjustment settings exchange:
- Curves (including pencil mode)
- Filter and Effect color function options:
- Safe CMYK, with option to exlude pure black
- Ignore spot colors
- Apply to: Fill / Stroke / Text / Images
- Convert colorized bitmaps
- Auto Rasterize
- Black / White color cut-off:
- Ignore White (variable range)
- Ignore Rich Black (variable range)
- Ignore Pure Black (variable range)
- Rich black to user-defined color
- Overprint control
- Gradient Accuracy
- All live Effects can be incorporated into Illustrator Graphic Styles
- Save and manage options settings
- Additional spot color object, image types and Phantasm live Effect selection