Update: Competition now closed
Nick and Jo are in Portland which is home to two big sporting fashion companies – Nike and Adidas – so the question has a sporty theme. The prize is an equally athletic Wacom Inkling. The Inkling is a neat tool that captures your paper-based ideas or sketches and creates a digital version that you can import directly into Adobe® Photoshop® or Illustrator®.
On your marks. Just tweet the answer to the following question.
‘What is Jo’s favourite sport?’
You tweet should include the following text to be in with a chance of winning.
‘@AstuteGraphics Jo’s favourite sport is [your answer here] #agusa #competition’
If you are still guessing we’ll tweet some more clues before the competition ends. Follow @AstuteGraphics to stay in the loop.
Previous competition winner
The randomly drawn winner for the $100 Starbucks voucher was @HumanFerretCA with the correct answer of ‘Pike Place Market’, congratulations! Send us your address and contact details and we’ll get your prize to you as soon as we get back in the UK.
Thank you to everyone else who entered, better luck next time.
Rules and information
- Answers accepted through Twitter only. Blog comments will not be accepted
- Your answer should be tweeted exactly as specified. Except you replace [your answer here] with your answer, obviously!
- The winner will be picked at random after 4pm BST (8am PDT / 11am EDT)
tomorrow and announced on the blog and Twitter
- Entering twice is not allowed - we’ll disregard both entries if you do
- Entry not allowed if you work for Astute Graphics, that means you Jo