Update: Competition now closed
Did you know there is a working oil well on the front lawn of the state capitol building in Oklahoma? It’s also famous for its agriculture, so as Nick and Jo are here today we thought today’s prize should be a delicious basket of foodie treats to enjoy.
To enter just tweet the answer to to the following question.
What do Joan Crawford, James Garner and Jennifer Berry have in common?
Your tweet should include the following text to be in with a chance of winning.
‘@AstuteGraphics Common theme for JC, JG and JB is [your answer here] #agusa #competition’
Still guessing? We’ll tweet some more clues before the competition ends, follow @AstuteGraphics to stay in the loop.
Previous competition winner
Randomly drawn winner @dinofrake who correctly guessed the correct answer was Sunset Boulevard, you win selection of hand-crafted fonts from Michael Doret. Send us your address and contact details and we’ll get your prize to you as soon as we get back in the UK.
Thank you to everyone else who entered, better luck this time.
Rules and information
- Answers accepted through Twitter only. Blog comments will not be accepted
- Your answer should be tweeted exactly as specified. Except you replace [your answer here] with your answer, obviously!
- The winner will be picked at random after 4pm BST (8am PDT / 11am EDT) tomorrow and announced on the blog and Twitter
- Entering twice is not allowed – we’ll disregard both entries if you do
- Entry not allowed if you work for Astute Graphics, that means you Jo