Update: Competition now closed
To celebrate Nick and Jo’s visit to Seattle, they are giving away a whopping $100 credit voucher card for its most famous export – Starbucks.
Feeling thirsty? Just tweet the answer to the following question.
‘MIKE KATE CLAPPER is an anagram of this famous place’
You tweet should include the following text to be in with a chance of winning.
‘@AstuteGraphics MIKE KATE CLAPPER is an anagram of [your answer here] #agusa #competition’
If you are still guessing we’ll tweet some more clues before the competition ends. Follow @AstuteGraphics to stay in the loop.
Rules and information
- Answers accepted through Twitter only. Blog comments will not be accepted
- Your answer should be tweeted exactly as specified. Except you replace [your answer here] with your answer, obviously!
- The winner will be picked at random after 4pm BST (8am PDT / 11am EDT)
tomorrow and announced on the blog and Twitter
- Entering twice is not allowed - we’ll disregard both entries if you do
- Entry not allowed if you work for Astute Graphics, that means you Jo